Highest Unique Auction site, also known as reverse auction is a platform for sellers to sell their products by bidding process. Users place bids for the products/auctions. The one with the highest and unique bid wins the product.
Important Features Front-End:
- View and Manage Bids: Current, Previous, Winning Bids
- Manage Watchlist of interested auctions.
- Buy Bid Credits.
- Mail Notification for: Successful Unique bid, Lowest Unique Bid, Loser Mail, Winner Mail,
Important Features Back-End:
- Manage Items, Manage Closed Items, Manage Winners, Manage User Credits Manually, Manage Bidding Credit Packages. Manage Users.
- CMS to Manage Mail Templates for: Successful Unique bid, Lowest Unique Bid, Loser Mail, Winner Mail, Loser Mail, Registration Mail, Forgot Password, Refer Joining
- Mail Newsletter Functionality for: Email All User.
- CMS to Manage All Static Pages.
Highest Bid Auction Demo
Contact for Demo
Highest Bid Auction Script Features
Install complete script and database in 5 min. Auction Script now comes with installation file. Just uplaod the file to server and run the installation files for setting up database.
Full YUI WYSIWYG Editor to manage static pages and product details. YUI editor can be customize more according to your need. Update text on static pages from backend anytime without knowledge of any web software.
The script is customizable so you can change the design or modify the functianlity according to your need any time.
Upload logo from backend. Easy to update no html changes required
You can add Meta-title, Meta-keywords and Meta-description for all static pages and also for each item from the backend. This will help you to stay on top of every search engine.
Reach to millions of users with help of Social Networking Tools. Use twitter and facebook to share the auction links with other users on social networks.
Improved Image Gallery
Now upload multiple images from backend and display them with nice and improved image gallery.
Add Items to your watchlist and bid on that later. Click on the “Follow” link available on everyproduct to add that in your watchlist. Once cliecked it will be visible under your account section.
Place and Manage Items easily. Set start date as any future date to show the item as Comming Soon. In addition you have the ability to hide/show the number of bids remaining and the number of bids placed so far. Make item featured to show it on homepage.
Already have complete list of auctions. Use .CSV file to upload all items at once using upload items tool available on backend.
View all the bids on an item and take printout for future references.